In partnership with Rapha Foundation Africa, Aspire Life offers you services for special referrals pertaining commonly to Cardiology (heart related illnesses), Oncology (Cancer related illnesses) and Orthopedic (bone related illnesses).
The referral program aims to help vulnerable Africans access advanced medical treatment and care by sourcing and availing advanced medical professionals either by transfer of patients or invitation of advanced medical professions to treat patients locally.
We partners to provide the following referral services:
- Liver, Pancreas Diseases & Transplantation
- Advanced Gastroenterology & Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery
- Heart & Lung Transplantation
- Nephrology and Renal Transplantation
- Orthopedics and Joint Replacement
- Trauma and Emergency Care
- Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery
- Critical Care & Pulmonology
- Endocrinology, Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolic Disorder
Imaging and Radiology Services (CT scan, MRI, Ultrasound, Bone Densitometry, X-ray, Mammography, Fluoroscopy).
Clinical Biochemistry, Pathology, Hematology, Microbiology and Serology, Histopathology, Nuclear Medicine (PET CT, Gamma Camera).
Our partner Hospitals in India are:
- Apollo Hospitals (Chain of hospitals) – An oncology specialist
- Global Gleneagles Hospitals (Chain of hospitals) – A partner in cardiology and organ transplant
- NARAYAN Hospital – Specializes in pediatric cardiology
All our partner Hospitals are JCI (Joint Commission International) recognized.
Aspire Life nursing professionals are available to escort your patient giving undivided attention to your loved one each step of the way.
More information about our referral program can be got from our information center at Esami Center, Plot no. 44, Bombo road.
Or speak to our consultant on (+256) 393 104 717